With the arrival of the coldest season of the year, this also forces us to put on another type of footwear. Therefore, before going shopping for your precious boots, it is necessary to take into account some tips. We will only briefly say that these should be based on your body type, material, style and use.
Why the importance of a boot? This is defined according to the type of body and also the use that we will give it, that if you bear in mind that according to your body size the cue will also go hand in hand in the same way, this is the less height the greater the thickness of the cue.
Keep these points in mind according to your body type:
- If your body is short, look for boots that lengthen your silhouette, this can be by using colors that are neutral and the lower area such as the leg without having to cut it. In addition, the heel of your boots will have to be thicker to gain height.
- If your body, on the other hand, is larger, then wear flat-soled and low-heeled boots.
- When you have already defined the heel and color of your boots, then it is time to choose the style, for this you will buy a boots that fit your way of dressing and being. For example, for a casual look, large round-toe boots are ideal. For a more clamorous enhancement, use boots with a greater heel but that are thin and finished in a toe shape.
- When you buy, don't just look at the size. For example, a size 8 boots in a certain type of brand can be a size 9 in the other brand. Also keep in mind to always measure your boots on both feet, remember that almost always one foot is larger than the other.
- When you see yourself in the mirror, try to see your whole body since the visual effect of your presentation is complete and not partial.
- Walk with your boots, feel that they are comfortable when you walk.
- It is always good to try on boots with socks that are thick, remember you will use them in winter.
- Take care of your boots these can last you many years.
Keep in mind that fashion is always back!