Whether you are a man or a woman, many times you do not know what gifts to make for any occasion. For those car lovers, today in MenconEstilo.com Here are some ideas to make a gift to motorsport fans.
- Buy a subscription for the car magazine favorite of your honoree. Inquire about the promotions that publishers offer for long-term subscriptions. You can get important benefits and it will be a much appreciated gift.
- Look at toy stores or hobby shops, the miniature model of your car. For automotive fans, it's a gift like no other and you won't wait to put it on display in your library.
- Make one or more picture frames of your car. You can test your skill as a photographer, or if not, hire the services of a professional to assemble a set of several photos of the car. Choose the ones you like the most, print them out and place them inside a frame. You can use a home printer, or for a more professional job with high-quality photo paper, visit a copy shop.
- Use the same photos to print them on coffee mugs, mouse pads or puzzle games. Even in a T-shirt. Check with a copy center about the feasibility and costs of your idea.
- Prepare a presentation to view on your computer or DVD player. Burn the photos of the vehicle to a CD, add background music linked to the year and type of the car, and you have an inexpensive and creative gift.
- Give him an advanced driving course. Find out if there are high-performance driving schools in your region. They teach you to drive road and race cars, just like professional drivers, and on circuits similar to the real ones. They also instruct drivers in the fundamentals of defensive driving to avoid road accidents.
- Choose souvenirs with the brand of the honoree's car. Keychains, mugs, and sports hats are good choices.