HR plastic chairs or garden tend to wear out over time. The constant sitting on it and the different volumes of weight of the people who use them, can eventually cause it to break, sometimes representing an embarrassing scene ...
Therefore, if one of the handles of the chair breaks, here is the procedure to repair it:
- Take a drill and make two holes in it on the vertex of the base of the sector of the chair to which the handle was attached or broken.
- If you don't have talaro, you can make these holes using your home kitchen. How is this?. Take a medium thick wire and heat it on your kitchen rack until it is red hot, always using a glove or cloth to avoid burning yourself.
- After the wire is red hot, make the four holes in the plastic chair.
- Once you've made the holes, you can use the same wire (once it's cold) to join the broken knob to the base of the saddle part.
- Screw the ends tightly with the wire so that the handle and base are attached and voila!