This scarf does not fit in any way.
To make it elegant and neat, you have to do it in one of these two ways:
The flight spread in handkerchief:
- Grab a bright-colored bandana (complementary colors to the fabric of the suit usually work well).
- Take it by the center and press it and then turn it. This "knot" will give volume to the handkerchief so that later you can insert that part of the handkerchief in the pocket of your suit.
- You can arrange it in several layers as in the photograph. Remember that about 4 tips will be enough. Do not exaggerate.
The classic white line:
Making this scarf with a straight shape is very simple.
- You just have to take a white handkerchief (it is the only color that works well) and fold it in four or, depending on the size of the handkerchief, fold it in more parts.
- Tuck it into your jacket pocket and make one side stick out.