The man likes to dress well and take care of his image. To better enhance taste and creativity, you have to choose articles where they can guide you how to know how to combine clothes and colors. Dressing well is knowing how to adapt to every moment and circumstance, always with taste and personality.
To start with a nice style, you always have to keep in mind the lifestyle and the complexion of the body. A short person is not the same as someone tall, a man with wide or very thin hips ... that's why we are going to detail all those details that will make us make a difference.
Basic garments for your wardrobe
It is always useful to have in your closet those basic garments that will last for many years and that can be combine with any other garment. It is ideal to get hold of a basic garment and combine it with something that is fashionable.
- Cowboys: They are one of the essential garments for your wardrobe. Jeans or jeans play their best role when they are a shade of blue, be it light or dark. They look great with a blazer jacket, shirts, t-shirts or sweaters.
- Cotton pants: It is another essential and the ones that work best are the Chinese style ones. Her cut is classic and not derived from her style, and she has plenty of colors to choose from. Of course, when it comes to staying with a color that is always neutral to match any other color, such as a dark shade or beige.
- White or plain shirt: if the idea is to dress elegant from time to time, having a white shirt always works. It works just as well for both formal and casual occasions. If you don't like them so white, you can use shirts of another light color, but without any type of drawing.
- A dress suit: this set of jacket and pants make the perfect joker, the ideal ones are those with basic colors, such as gray, black or navy blue. The cut of the pants wins the match of slim fit and the jackets blazer style, so you can put them on with another type of pants. One tip: try to buy a suit with a nice finish, that looks like it is always ironed and with a good fabric, even if it costs you a little more money.
- Footwear: this point is something more personal. There are men who prefer to have a nice pair of fancy shoes and that last for many years. On the other hand, we have the opinion of adolescents where they prefer a comfortable and casual sneakers. You can certainly not miss some good comfortable and sports shoes, which can be combined in an elegant and casual way.
How to dress depending on the physique
The way of dressing is in accordance with the physique of a person, guidance on tall men It is important to measure the proportion of the clothes. They look very good the American jackets type blazers, the long t-shirts and all the patterns and drawings you want. The pants better those of slim fit, make them straight. The shoes have to be with a rounded toe, those with a pointed shape do not fit well as they can enhance the length of the foot. The same we can adapt the rounded shape in all sneakers, boots and ankle boots.
Short men they also have their little tricks. Don't look for loose-fitting t-shirts or clothing, but rather to fit by the height of the hips and almost snug. Pants must be cut 'slim fit' as it will lengthen the leg and appear much more defined and slim. The prints with vertical stripes stylize the figure, since the horizontals will widen the body. If possible, use the set of clothes of the same color and if you can wear high-soled shoes much better.
Thin men They also have their tricks to not appear to be much thinner. Super-worn clothes and pants with side pockets suit them well, everything is to give a little more volume to the body. Straight pants they look good, but the cut very slim, skinny or tight they make them appear thinner. The shirts should be wide and if you are not very short, the long ones can be good.
Chubby men They also need their little tricks and for this they must look for clothes with straight and linear cuts. Do not buy clothes that are too tight that you cannot put on later and do not add layers of clothing unlike slim men. The colors that feel best are those that provide neutrality: black, gray, brown, beige, etc. These shades look good and remove extra pounds.
To finish and add some small details we can advise that never get carried away by new trends. They may be your style, but many times it is not the best choice and we can be wrong. Follow your own style and do not get carried away by fashions as we have reviewed, although it can always be used versatile and casual pieces that surely they are chosen with good success.