The beard is more fashionable than ever and its care is many and varied. But, there is nothing better than putting yourself in the hands of experts so that they are the ones who advise you and make you the best cuts and shaves. In Madrid and Barcelona for some time, old premises of these barber shops have been recovering and their former splendor has been taken from them to turn them into true centers of beard worship for the most gourmets.
Barbershops that you cannot miss
- Evil plant: located in the mythical Plaza del 2 de Mayo, its most traditional shaving technique that even includes the use of hot towels. Their services include everything from a haircut, through grooming, complete shaving and maintenance of your beard design.
- Barber Shop: located in the central Calle Colón, it has all the appearance of a classic barber shop thanks to the old figures that fill the premises and that turn it into a small museum. With a marked American style, the seats are wonderful as well as the cash register, and they also include multiple and varied services.
- Barbería San Bernardo: It is a classic of the capital. In the heart of Madrid, in the roundabout that gives it its name, we find an establishment with an old flavor that does not renounce the latest shaving techniques.
- The Barbershop of Gràcia: A family business, created in 1964, which still maintains its unalterable concept over time. Bring together traditional concepts with advanced techniques and instruments; betting on current styles and trends.
- Vicenç Moretó: Family business with more than 60 years serving the male sector, located in the Raval, the heart of Barcelona. It offers a variety of service from the classic hot towel shave and rosemary essential oil to hair cutting.