It came spring and one of the great problems of men is the appearance of foot fungus, it is something that is unpleasant and at the same time unhealthy. These fungi or mycosis, produce a very annoying itch that can "despair" those who suffer from them, and in some cases, they can cause the total destruction of our toenails. So Stylish Men He will give you some tips to prevent this problem and you can have healthy and beautiful feet.
The only way to keep fungi away is to be as clean and meticulous as possible with our body. Pools or pools, footwear, clubs are places where we run the risk of catching fungi. Special consideration must be given to:
- Showers = flip flops. Every time you shower in a very crowded place (clubs, gym, campsites, etc.), take the precaution of doing it with your flip-flops on
- Dry off. Dry your feet very well after bathing, especially on and between toes. Also do it after any activity in which you perspire too much.
- Hydrate. In spring and summer, the skin of the feet suffers much more aggression than in any other time, producing cracks in them. To avoid these cracks where fungi can lodge, keep your feet very well hydrated with specific creams for this part of the body.
- Talcum powder. Use special powders to control and prevent fungus, both on the feet and in the shoes.
- Footwear. Do not wear closed shoes. It is best to opt for sandals or footwear that allow the foot to breathe.
- Towels and washcloths. These elements, vital for the drying and cleaning of our body, must be very clean and after using them, do not leave them piled up, but place them in the open air to dry. A damp, dirty towel or washcloth is a great place for fungus to grow.
Follow these tips and you will avoid a big problem.