Shave It is something that men have to do at least 3 times a week. If you want to know what is more convenient to use, if electric machine or manual, I will tell you that both will irritate your skin to a lesser degree, although the electrical one.
If you opt for the electric machine, keep the following in mind:
- Shave with dry face and before bathing.
- If you have a lot of beard or it grows very fast, you will have to shave twice a day.
- It is never as flush as conventional machines. It is perfect for men who do not have a thick beard.
- It is good if you want to massage your face.
- If you have a very frizzy beard, it will be more difficult for you to shave with an electric machine as it can cause the beard not to finish coming out and, therefore, it becomes encrusted.
- If your skin becomes more inflamed than normal, see a dermatologist.
- Apply a lotion or moisturizer after shaving (after-shave). You can use Nivea for Men regenerating balm, exclusive non-greasy formula and light texture, level of hydration of a base of vitamin E and pro vitamin B5, which instantly soothe the discomfort of shaving.
Electric machines can be found in different models and brands. Tell us the results!