Whether for hygiene, for comfort or to feel more attractive, more and more men are encouraged to wax and remove unwanted hair from any part of the body. Whatever your reason, or your method (blade, warm or hot wax, tweezers ...), take note of the following tips to that waxing does not become torture.
Little tricks to wax without pain
- Before waxing (especially if you opt for wax), wash the area to be waxed with soap and water. Apply yourself an ice cube and a little hydrogen peroxide around the area and thus you will be able to stimulate the skin and avoid subsequent irritation. It is important that afterwards you dry the skin perfectly to depilate it much better.
- When you wax your armpits, avoid using deodorant after waxing because you will irritate the area. Instead, apply some aloe vera gel to ease the irritation.
- To reduce pain when plucking your eyebrows,, apply a little dry cold for a few seconds on each eyebrow, and then to mark the shape well and not overdo it, apply a little petroleum jelly and comb them before waxing. In this way, they will more easily locate the hairs you want to remove. After waxing, wipe with a cotton ball soaked in aloe vera, to avoid irritation and wounds.
- If you want waxing to be painless, but not to make your hair stronger, one of the best options is hair removal with depilatory cream. They work quite well to remove hair during several weeks without pain and without it getting harder.
- One of the most painful things after waxing is the encrusted hair. It can appear anywhere on the body that we have waxed. It happens because sometimes the hair is not strong enough to break out, so it stays in a lower layer of the skin. So that you do not have to resort to the typical pin to remove it, it is essential that you choose the type of hair removal you choose, always before waxing. exfoliate the skin well with an exfoliating product or with a sponge that has the same effect. Apply either of these two options once a week, under the shower and you will say goodbye to ingrown hairs.
Choose the hair removal that best suits your skin and hair type.