There is nothing cuter than wearing a tuxedo.
It is a suit of male tag that is worn mainly at night parties such as the delivery of medals and / or awards, cocktails and various social events of some relevance, but not as important as a wedding, an official reception or a gala dinner, for those cases other suits of label will take their place.
If in a formal invitation we are told to wear a black tie (Black Tie) then we are being asked to dress in tuxedo.
El Tuxedo proper cost of the following parts:
- Jacket: Commonly black, but for hot days cream colors and even white can be accepted. It does not have a tail like the tailcoat or the morning suit and it closes in the front with one or two buttons. Lapels are made of satin and are traditionally peaked, although rounded lapels are common and acceptable.
- Shirt: It is generally white and has a bib worked with boards or tucks. His neck is prepared to wear a black bow tie. It can also be worn with a black silk bow tie.
- Wad of bills: It can be pleated or plain, always the same color as the tie and if a girdle is used, a vest should not be worn
- Vest: It can be made of silk, satin or brocade with a rounded neckline. The vest and the girdle are two very good options.
- Black pants: It must be of the same gender as the jacket and has a chevron on the outside of the leg (Satin bands that run along the entire length of the trouser leg)
- Accessories: Complements of choice:
- Medias made of thread or silk, plain black
- Shoes black, if possible in patent leather and with laces.
- Gloves white or gray.
- Coat black
- Scarf white