Some men suffer from the problem of not knowing how dry our hairEither because we never learned to do it or because we do not have manageable hair that does not settle only once out of the shower. Therefore, here are the techniques for the correct drying of your hair.
- Wash your hair as usual and towel dry your hair. Try to remove as much of the water as possible.
- Use a wide comb to detangle taking care not to mistreat the hair. If it is very tangled, use a detangling product or a conditioner that is left in the hair.
- Put on some product like cream or gel to shape hair or a product to protect it from heat.
- If you are in a hurry use the dryer, placing the head down and drying the roots. If you want straight hair, don't mess it up in this step. Drying lasts less if you do this but also the hair is less mistreated.
- Divide the hair into two sections large with hooks. Divide one of these sections into two more sections.
- Take a wick that fits the size of the brush you are using. Put the brush at the root.
- With the dryer start to pull the brush over the hair At the same time that with the other hand you are passing the dryer directly over the hair, do not move it to the sides, this creates frizz or fluffiness.
- Run the dryer pointing down to avoid frizz or fluffy. Aiming down is tedious and difficult if you are drying your hair on your own it is easier to aim up but do not give in to the temptation, point the dryer down. The longer your hair is, the more difficult it is to dry it straight following this key. Dry each section well before taking another.
- Continue until the hair is dry and repeat with the rest.