Whether out of necessity, for comfort, for fashion or because work demands it, most of the men we must shave with some regularity.
Although beards sporadically enter fashion trends, getting a perfect shave is one of those customs that every man should follow.
What guidelines can we follow for a perfect shave?
- You don't have to shave when you just got up. We know that the rhythm that society often imposes on us barely allows us to sleep. In the event that we shave every morning before leaving home, we must calculate the times well so you don't have to do it when jumping out of bed.
- Daily shave. In order not to irritate our face and so that the skin of the face does not suffer so much, we must avoid shaving every day.
- The perfect shave. We will use the best quality products. The skin of the face is extremely delicate and needs special care.
- Beware of acne. If you suffer from this annoying condition, you must have extraordinary care. Dermatologists recommend exchanging electric machines with conventional blades to evaluate which one irritates the least.
- Moisturizers. Most of the products for the "aftershave" are made from alcohol, a component that dries out the already battered skin. Therefore, specialists recommend using moisturizers or products made with Aloe Vera.
- The usefulness of hot water. In this way you will get that hair follicles open, so as the machine passes you will find less resistance.
- Safety that the blades are in good condition. Most commercial brands of disposable blades promise almost that "Eternal life" for your products. It is not necessary to prolong the use of them too much.
You have to remember that our face is the first letter of introduction to the world. To make a good impression in our work and personal environment, you have to get a perfect shave.
Image sources: Tuiris / Diario As