Autumn knocks on our doors and it is time to get a good coat for the season. There are many types and classes that suit our daily style and even our character.
As it is not an easy task, we compile our favorites of the moment:
Our 10 favorite coats for this fall:
- Parkas: They are perfect for an urban look but at the same time they can go with your more formal outfit. They are one of the warmest options to withstand low temperatures and humid climates. With a military aesthetic, the fur hood has become a must have for several seasons.
- Trench coats- This iconic coat is known for its horn and wood shaped buttons. Although it reminds you of your childhood years for a couple of years, we have recovered it again. It is a classic that never dies and perfect for any type of look.
- Woollen coatsThe definition of elegance is the classic long-cut wool coat, hidden buttons and open lapels. You can not fail by betting on this mandatory in your wardrobe.
- Jackets: with a length much shorter than the wool coat, we are talking about the beautiful sailor jackets. Although navy blue is the mandatory color of this garment, also colors such as burgundy will add a touch of originality to your day to day.
- Trench: o trench coats are the perfect garment for rainy days and the mid-season season. Investing in a raincoat is always a wise move.
which is your favorite model?