If the time has come to choose a men's perfume and you don't know which one you buyA, you have to consider a few things.
Remember your scent is part of the construction of your image. For the aroma you give off, you will be remembered with good taste or with a bad gesture.
It is often said that men's perfume is a woman's drug, but this will depend on the taste of each of them. There is no perfect perfume with which they all fall at your feet, but you can choose the one that best suits your personality and thus convey the image you want.
Table of Contents
Some interesting scents
- Woody: Are those perfumes that have a base smell of wood, moss, amber or resin.
- Forest: They are soft aromas that are herbal.
- : They are based on the smell of spices such as pepper, cinnamon or vanilla.
- Fruit trees: These types of aromas are the most used, they are based on fruits such as melon, peach or apricot. One of the best sellers is the "Invictus".
- Citrus: Are those based on citrus aromas, such as orange, mandarin or grapefruit.
According to the skin
Another tip to keep in mind when choosing men's perfume is that its smell varies depending on the type of skin. Therefore, it is recommended directly test a variety of 5 to 6 fragrances, in distant areas of the skin, so that they do not mix.
Duration of the effect of the male perfume
- Suburb: It lasts for 3 hours and is usually perfect in hot weather.
- Perfume water: Lasts approximately 6 hours, ideal for cool and airtight places.
- Fragrance: It lasts 8 hours, it is perfect for winter and formal meetings.
- Elixir: It is a slightly stronger concentrate than perfume.
The masculine perfume has to be well managedAn odor that is too strong does not feel good either.
Recommended spray a little on the neck and wrists, rubbing the latter with the first, until it is well spread.
Image sources: Men's Perfume / Extra Diary