It is clear that men we take care of our image more and more and that we are concerned about the appearance and care of our skin. Besides the moisturizer and the eye contour that most of us usually use, there is a product that can help us a lot to achieve a clean, young and elastic skin, the exfoliating creams.
Our exfoliating creams They remove dead skin cells, which are the culprits for an unkempt and sometimes aged appearance. That is why it is essential to include them in our "beauty rituals" and take advantage of all their benefits for our skin.
Advantages of using a scrub
- It helps to remove dirt that accumulates in the pores of the skin throughout the day. The exfoliating cream cleanses the skin in depth, leaving it free of any dirt produced by pollution or sweat itself.
- Controls the accumulation of sebum and dirt on the skin, eliminating possible black spots or spots.
- Promotes shaving. In addition to cleaning the skin of impurities, it removes the dead cells that clog the razor and lifts the hair of the beard for an easier shave.
- La skin regenerates every 30 days, but at an age, we have to give it an extra push to continue with this process and exfoliating creams are very good allies.
- Prepare the skin to continue with your beauty treatment and apply the moisturizer.
When and how to use it?
After seeing the advantages it has for our skin, use a Scrub, do not go crazy and do a scrub every day, since we could get the opposite effect of what we are looking for.
First of all, keep in mind that each skin type needs a different scrub, since there are some that are more aggressive than others.
The normal thing is to apply the scrub every 15 days, but it is true that if you have the oilier skin and the accumulation of dirt in the pores is greater, you can do it once a week. You should not abuse this type of cream as the skin can lose its elasticity and even make it dry more than usual.
To properly apply an exfoliant, you must first wash your face with lukewarm water. Then apply the exfoliating cream in small circles all over the face with more emphasis on the oilier areas of the face, the so-called zone T (forehead, nose and chin). Later, remove with warm water and then apply the moisturizer.