On many occasions, we choose to wash our faces with soap and water, shave and rush to our workplace. If you usually practice this type of hygiene, you will also have felt tightness in the lateral area of the mouth, wrinkles and several other symptoms. Today we teach you to wash your face properly to avoid these unpleasant consequences.
A correct facial cleansing is essential for a perfect skin careHowever, men often forget about this healthy habit for our skin, which has to become a daily routine if we want our skin to be perfect and younger over time.
5 basics to wash your face well
- Facial cleansing products: Washing your face with water is not enough. We must eliminate environmental dirt, grease and sweat that is deposited throughout the day on our skin, and for that reason, it is essential and basic to use a cleansing product that, when in contact with water, removes oil from the skin and leaves the dermis free of impurities.
There are many products in different textures such as milk, tonics, soaps or foams, which help us with this routine. After applying and massaging the face with the product, rinse with plenty of water.
- Scrubs are necessary: Scrubs help us cleanse the skin in depth The normal thing is to apply it every 15 days, but if you have oilier skin and the accumulation of dirt in the pores is greater, you can do it once a week. Apply it with warm water on the face in small circles, emphasizing the oilier areas of the face such as the T zone. Then rinse with warm water.
- After drying our skin with small touches with the towel, never dragging, we will apply a facial toner that will thoroughly cleanse our impurities. Help yourself with a small cotton so that it penetrates the skin all over the face, without forgetting the beard, as it will soften it for shaving, and let it dry.
- It's time for the moisturizer. Not just any of them are of use to us, we must know a little what type of skin we have and thus choose the best for our characteristics. Apply it with a small amount (like a walnut) on your fingers, massaging the face from the cheekbones, chin, forehead and nose.
- We must not forget something very important: The eye contour which will be our great ally to keep the fine skin of our eyes totally young, and alleviate the appearance of crow's feet. To apply, do not drag the product with your fingers. For skin as fine and delicate as this one, it is essential that you do it with small touches in the entire contour area so that the product is perfectly absorbed. Put the contour cream on the entire surface of the eye, from the tear to the end of the eye, without forgetting the lower part of the eyebrows, the corner of the eye and the dark circles, based on small touches in the form of a massage with the fingertips. If you see it complicated, you can help yourself with the eye contours in roll-on format.
With these little tips you will easily achieve perfect skin and an ideal image.