A fairly general problem in men is the appearance of black dots on the nose. Although you think otherwise, men also take care of their faces and try to be as handsome as possible. To do this, it is essential to know that a neat and clean skin is an essential step to be able to stand out. There are small imperfections such as these spots, pimples, or blackheads on the nose. Therefore, we are going to teach you how to remove blackheads from the nose.
If you want to learn about it, this is your post.
Table of Contents
What are blackheads on the nose
Although we are referring to the black dots on the nose in a localized way, they also appear on the rest of the face. The first of all is to know what is the origin and what are these blackheads in order to treat them effectively. Blackheads are called comedonic acne or comedo. These are small summers that have been created by excess oil on the skin. These grains are made up of surface cells that oxidize and acquire a dark color.
They usually appear around the nose since it is usually a fairly oily area. They are also frequently seen on the forehead and chin. For those people who use makeup products they make the situation worse since they dirty all the most visible part of the pimple. Therefore, it is important to know how to remove blackheads from the nose before applying any other moisturizing or makeup procedure.
The first of all is to prevent its appearance. If we can achieve that we do not get black dots on our noses, we will not have to break our heads looking for the best method to eliminate them. Preventing the appearance of blackheads on the nose is so easy how to properly take care of skin hygiene. We must wash our face daily with warm water and a specific soap for your skin type. It is also interesting to apply an exfoliating treatment at least once a week.
As we have seen before, dirt and grease will make these blackheads worse. Therefore, it is necessary avoid everything that can dirty our skin And be very careful if we put on makeup, that when removing makeup there are no remains. For the skin to be healthy it has to be well hydrated. It is important to drink water during the day and use products to hydrate the skin such as moisturizers.
How to remove blackheads from the nose
Now we are going to see some methods to know how to remove blackheads from the nose. One of the most used is to eliminate these points through steam. The use of steam helps to open the pores and allows the elimination of the oxidized fat that clogs them. To be able to apply steam there are some specific devices. We can use an electric pot and a point of support for the chin. In this way we can support ourselves while all the steam is released.
However, We can also use a pot with boiled water and place the face on it after removing it from the heat. You have to wait a couple of minutes to avoid excessive heat that can burn your face. We can put a towel on our head to prevent the steam from dissipating. To enhance the effect of steam we add to the water or a little menthol. This will also help us to unclog the respiratory passages. So we can kill two birds with one stone. Menthol helps clean and open pores and leaves a very refreshing scent on the skin.
Once all the pores have opened well, We will soak a milkweed with cold water and rub it all over the face. This is how we manage to eliminate the dirt that clogs the pores and that they close due to the effect of cold water. Closing the pores helps prevent them from turning into blackheads again after a while.
How to remove blackheads from the nose: masks
We must know that there are other methods of how to remove blackheads from the nose. One of them is the use of homemade masks. Although there are specific products for cleaning and removing blackheads, we can also do it at home. There are clay or seaweed masks, cleansing creams, and exfoliating products.
We are going to analyze those natural products that we can have at home and that we will use effectively:
- Egg whites: can be applied on washed and dry face. The first thing is to apply a layer that is covered with a piece of toilet paper. We will apply another layer of egg white and then wait for it to be set and gently removed from the bottom up. We can see how we remove all the impurities.
- Yogurt with a little lemon: It is not one of the most effective solutions, but it also helps to remove impurities from the face. We must apply it on the face and let it act for at least 20 minutes. Later we will rinse everything with warm water.
- Brown sugar: It can be a natural exfoliator and is applied by mixing a little sugar with olive oil. This is done for its moisturizing properties. It can also be mixed with lemon that enhances the cleansing effect. We just have to apply them on the skin and perform a gentle massage. Then we will rinse with warm water.
- Bicarbonate: baking soda has a great cleaning effect. We just have to mix it with water and apply it on a gauze or milkweed. This way we will be able to remove the dirt that clogs the pores. This mixture can be used daily.
- Milk and salt: las ad has great absorption potential. This helps us to be able to use it as exfoliants, although it can be more aggressive for the sugar skin. Simply apply a mixture of milk and salt for about 15 minutes and rinse.
As you can see, there are some methods to eliminate these annoying spots that make us ugly. I hope that with this information you can learn more about how to remove blackheads from the nose.