You have already decided, and you want to make a three day beard look, but something worries you. How can I keep it perfect without being too scruffy? Do I have to trim it daily?
A three-day beard needs some care and maintenance, we are going to learn how to carry them out to keep it perfect without costing you too much money or too much time.
Table of Contents
How to keep your three-day beard perfect
First of all, before growing a three-day beard, you must think if that style of beard suits youWhy do you want to do it? Are you going to be able to keep it? The three-day beard is perfect for all those who are lazy to shave daily, or those who have a child's face and believe that the three-day beard can give them a more mature look. These are two good options for this type of shave, but if you are not able to maintain it, forget about it.
Once we have decided that we want to have a three-day beard, it is important that we take into account the natural growth of your hair, if you see that it will be necessary to cut it daily, or if the shaving periodicity it's going to be older. Once you have control over your beard, it is important that you take care especially of the upper part of the cheeks and the lower part of the neck, so that the hair does not grow too much and its shape, but always giving a most natural appearance, In other words, don't do your best to sculpt the beard too precisely.
The best thing you can do to remove these excess hairs, is to ensure that the shaving gel you use does not foam during shaving, and allows you to clearly see what is left of your beard.
The 5 essentials to care for a three-day beard
- Exfoliation. We have spoken at length about this fundamental step, and it is that the exfoliation It is essential both to care for the skin and to clean the pore of the beard. In this way, you will remove dead skin cells so that when shaving the glide is smoother.
- Shaving gel After a good exfoliation, apply the shaving gel in the area where you want to remove the hair, and leave it on for 30 seconds so that the beard is completely softened.
- Shaved off. Now is the time to get rid of the beard. Gently shave in the direction of hair growth. Don't be in a hurry, do it carefully so as not to remove too much hair.
- Maintain the length of the beard. Where is the margin? How long should a three-day beard be? You should not leave it too short or too long. Maintain a length that allows you to trim it and take care every two days, without being too overwhelmed.
- Watch out for the jaw area. For all those who are looking for a shorter beard, it is important to take into account the hair that is below the jaw. As we are striving to maintain a natural look for the beard, it is important that you shave evenly. As you work your way below the jaw line, be careful until you reach the neck area.