It is a special day where the main element is in how to have to dress in formalwear, and is that every detail counts, from the shirt, the pants to any accessory that accompanies it. A strict protocol must be followed And it is that dressing for a day wedding can even vary depending on the time of year it is celebrated.
You have to keep an eye out for detail, as many weddings are no longer celebrated for the day and you have to choose the right model for each situation. We can choose the half-dress suits where you can combine them with a tie and bow tie. And for special guests such as groomsmen, this type of suit should be a morning coat, as long as it can be allowed at the wedding.
Table of Contents
In many weddings, the type of clothing that is going to be used in the party to be celebrated is already specified. That already gives you a good margin to be able to choose correctly the style of suit you have to choose. Yes indeed, The suit must be elegant, that is consistent, but never try to dazzle or be more elegant than the groom.
You have to flee from the basic colors such as black and white and of course the flashy colors. The cuts or tuxedo style are not the most appropriate either. If you are looking to repeat a suit and remove it from the bottom of your closet it is not a good option, but if you do not have another option, you can choose to make a small change in one of its accessories.
This type of advice comes as the basis of a protocol, a style that is not informal but rather successful so that every detail does its thing and is even punctual and unnoticed:
- Pants must be straight cut, some collected with darts at the waist and They must not exceed the instep.
- Shirts must always be long sleeves and his sleeves must peek between half a centimeter above the jacket. The collar should also stick out above the jacket. There are men who always choose to choose the color of the shirt white, because it is a color that gives the appearance of elegance, it is always fashionable and makes any tie match it. Yes indeed, the shirt always ironed and spotless.
- The jacket must combine with harmony, without wrinkling easily, the shoulders should be voluminous and perfectly adjusted to the size of the person.
- The accessories must be up to date, be new and where you do not notice any type of wear. The shoes are a clear example, as well as the tie.
- The hairstyle and the beard. They are another of the accessories that should not be missing, all their arrangements must always be noticed, let it be noted that there has been a special care. Above all, it is necessary to point out the sideburns and the hair that may come out from the neck.
Choose the best for each season of the year
A suit is not difficult to choose when looking for its corresponding color. Mainly it is usually correct with light tones (gray or bluish), neutral or tan and more if they are for ceremonies in the middle of summer or day wedding, since they are cooler colors.
For weddings that take place in the evening the best colors are those of dark tones, the ideals are from charcoal gray, to black or dark blue.
If it matches you in summer there are suits that are made with a special wool to make it breathable, but be careful with some fabrics because they can wrinkle very easily. You can see a very interesting article about linen suits at this link.
There are many shapes and styles of shirts, with different collars and fabrics with different textures. Opting for shirts with light colors is the best proposal and choosing a white one makes you hit the mark with the best proposal to combine it with everything.
Fabrics must always be breathable, If possible, made of cotton and you should try to avoid those that contain synthetic fabrics, especially if the wedding is in summer.
The tie and bow tie
They are accessories that should not be missing, you just have to choose the one you like the most. The colors that you have to choose are the chords to a tune and in accordance with the whole setThose that contrast in colors but following the same tone line will go well. A tie always comes in handy, even for casual suits.
The bow ties will go as a much better complement for weddings that are celebrated at night, but they are already being implemented for use in any event given the patterns and colors that are being manufactured. It will always go better with tuxedos or tails.
Don't forget to make the perfect complement with some elegant shoes, a handkerchief that goes with your tie, an elegant watch and cufflinks for your shirt. All this will give your personal stamp.