The hipster style belongs to an urban group that has very marked peculiarities.
Hipster clothing is based on the recycling and vintage fashion, and also in alternative trends.
Table of Contents
Some characteristics of the hipster style
We have seen samples of the hipster style in different places, with a characteristic beard, a la Bin Laden, with tight hipster clothes, shorts and Wayfarer-type glasses.
The men's hipster fashion industry is increasingly diverse. The best brands in the market, as is the case with Prada, Hermés, Lanvin, Zara, Gucci, H% M, Abercrombie & Fitch.
As far as stores refers, more and more are offering hipster clothing. It is estimated that, In the United States, men's clothing sales generate more than $ 60 billion a year.
What is hipster clothing like?
Hipster clothing brings a different touch to the other styles. Within this fashion, different shades can be obtained, as there are a lot of clothes from which you can choose.
Hipster trends adopt a vintage style, casual and with a lot of personality. In addition to the well-known pasta glasses, regulars of this current trend, they go to markets to look for hipster clothes. A very characteristic element is the scarf, At any time of year.
Hipster clothing elements
- As we have seen, the garments usually have an appearance of worn or worn clothing.
- Hipster fashion combines retro garments with new ones.
- In addition to the characteristic scarf, also the "skiny" type pants form hipster clothing, usually dark colors and shades.
- HR Hipster style shirts are worn with plaid or prints bold, and the buttons fastened.
- T-shirts often have ironic touches.
- For low temperatures, the hipster man uses vintage-style hoodies or jackets.
- As accessories, scarves are used, hats of an old style, small bags, etc.
- La grown beard it is essential for the hipster aesthetic.
Image sources: www.komparte.com / Men's Guide