With the arrival of autumn, the time of wardrobe change, accompanied by new trends in mens fashion autumn-winter 2021-2022.
In the news that the firm proposes GAP at their men's collection, we can find some of the new trends in Clothes for men to take into account in the masculine styles of this new season just inaugurated.
Main garments and textures
Regarding type of garments and textures, the ones that stomp the most are the following:
- Denim It has come with strength to stay and continues to be one of the most demanded trends. Don't be afraid to combine several denim garments with each other. For example, jeans with a denim jacket or shirt.
- Each knitted poles, both long-sleeved and short-sleeved, are presented as a novelty that will tread strongly this season. A perfect option to combine with denim, corduroy or wool pants.
- Each padded vests In the purest style of the 90s they are also another trend to consider.
- HR checked shirts and jackets they never left. Used properly as a shirt or, choosing to wear it as an overshirt, over a plain T-shirt, or over a fine knit sweater.
- Each Chinese pants Combinable with everything and that give us a wide range of possibilities when creating our outfits. From more classic outfits with ankle boots or lace-up shoes, to more risky outfits, in which we can add sneakers or a sports boot, to give ourfit a more sporty air.
- HR Hoodies, with or without hood, and combined especially with chinos, denim or joggers.
- You can also choose to include a logo cap, something that, you should risk including in almost any style that you want to give a different and special.
The most fashionable colors
As for colors, two fundamental keys to take into account to achieve the trendier styling this season:
- Each knitted sweatersPerfect for protecting yourself from the cold, it no longer comes only in neutral tones such as white, black or gray. But, this season, the configuration of men's wardrobes will also involve a little risk, including jumpers of all kinds. more vivid colors, in monocolor tones.
- Each colors that are presented as predominant this season they are the camel and the red, in all its shades, also including garnet or wine. Something that we have seen in the proposals of men's clothing designers on all the catwalks. Perfect for garments such as pants, jackets, coats or dress jackets. The camel color is not a color that suits everyone, due to its large load of warm pigment. Make sure that it is a color that suits you, otherwise, it is better to opt for another color with which you feel more favored.
As to red, an important key to combine it without being too flashy would be choose a complete outfit in neutral tones and add that red or vermilion garment to the style. Be it a pants, a jacket or a shirt.