La creatine It is a substance that has been in the world of the world for a long time. fitness and bodybuilding. This product has been known worldwide as the flagship product for gain muscle mass. This information is true, but apart from that there are many more benefits that can be obtained, therefore, we will analyze which is the best creatine on the market and how to take it.
Did you know that creatine is already found in our body naturally? This substance is essential to create that special chemistry, giving additional energy to the muscles and the proper functioning of the neurons. Let's see in detail what creatine is and what benefits it has to take it.
Table of Contents
What is creatine?
This substance is a fundamental part for development of our system. It is a nitrogenous acid that helps supply energy throughout the body, generally to the muscle area.
- Contains a combination of three amino acids: glycine, L-arginine and L-methionine.
- Creatine goes up to muscle cells, but also to the brain area.
Why take creatine? This substance is natural, but it must be taken in exact doses and without exceeding it. is taken as supplement al intense physical exercise or high competitionFor example, athletes. Like many of the substances, you should not exceed your intake, since it can cause an overdose, have consequences and becomes inefficient.
What is the best creatine on the market?
This substance is taken in three types of supplements:
- Creatine monohydrate: It is the most traditional substance that is taken. It is composed of a molecule of water and another of creatine.
- Buffered Creatine: contains an alkaline buffer and is known as Kre-Alkalyn.
- Creatine HCL: it is attached to a hydrochloride salt so that it can aid in better absorption.
All three creatines are the best supplements to take. But Creatine monohydrate it contains many more benefits and is the most recommended.
- Better increases the effects of resistance training, increasing strength and body mass.
- It has much more quality and benefits, especially in high intensity intermittent speed training.
- It has much more range for high-intensity aerobic activities.
There are many studies referring to creatine, it is even reported as an essential substance for training. It acts as an antioxidant and helps the muscles not suffer from injuries.
What are the benefits of taking creatine?
Creatine has been studied a lot and it has been discovered how it turns out to be a total cellular enhancer and to raise the energetic state. In addition, it acts within our brain.
- It's a CNS neurotransmitter, with a therapeutic agent with anaplerotic properties.
- Works like a compound antirust, beneficial for many degenerative diseases.
- Helps enhance the energy metabolism.
- Has a osmolytic behavior, since it helps to retain water in the muscle.
- Helps minimize injuries that can be caused during training. It acts as an antioxidant and that helps to a great extent so that the muscles do not get damaged, especially when the effort is intense.
- It is also a powerful regenerator, Since if there are multiple injuries, creatine helps the body recover faster, especially with brain injuries. But what is most powerful is to increase muscle strength and enhance lean muscle mass.
How to take creatine correctly?
you have to take it before or after exercising, that will depend on its use and when it best favors its intake.
Specialists recommend taking creatine between 20 to 25 grams a day for the first week of its use. Then you have to download it 5 to 10 grams per day to continue as a regular dose.
It will be taken throughout the day, accompanying it with some sweet, so that the peak of blood insulin increases and can be transported much better into the blood. You should also eat food with some carbohydrate and especially drink lots of water
Another supplement that can be taken is beta-analine, a non-essential amino acid of natural origin, which helps to overcome the limit of your strength.
- It helps to grow muscles to a great extent when the workouts are tough.
- The level of body fat is reduced to the maximum.
- Increases to empower brute force.
As you have already seen, the creatine supplements are essential for build muscle and activate muscle strength. Intracellular reserves increase and this is noticeable, since it greatly improves physical and mental performance. In addition, to increase muscle more easily.
It works and helps recycle energy molecules inside cells and that is good information, since it will be much easier to make physical and mental efforts for a longer time, without getting tired so quickly, take the recommended doses and if you suffer from kidney problems consult your doctor.