Now that he returns Twin Peaks it is clearer than ever that the 90s are experiencing a full-blown revival. If you are of that generation as a servant, this post is going to make you melancholic as you can. Do you remember the tamagochi, lycra and Monica Lewinski?
Perhaps what best reflects the spirit of those years was our pints. Subcultures like Hip Hop, Grunge and ravers they mixed as much as the millions of colors that populated our garments.
(We all imitate Will and Jazz's greeting)
Looks inspired by the 90s
- Young Ryan Gosling: with that great dipper hair of the time, Gosling was already the terror of the girls. Super Pop surely dedicated that central poster to which we had to remove the staples. His outfit is very simple, baggy jeans y shirt (wide open showing a prepubescent chest) short-sleeved of a color ... undefined.
- Will Smith: We all saw the Prince of bel air thus making Will one of our aesthetic references. Although none of you could have that haircut (is it physically possible?) denim overalls and slippers cool. Bumblebee pays tribute to this decade with the launch of its sneaker X For the fall / winter 2014 collection with retro running airs in nylon, microfiber and suede.
- Uncle Jesse from Forced Parents: It drove us all crazy and crazy. With that lion's hair, chest hair, perfect smile… Wait, I no longer remember what we were talking about. Oh yeah! Well that, if something characterized Uncle Jesse, it was those loose-fitting shirts with the sleeves rolled up.
- NSYNC: everything in them smells like 90. I'm sure Justin, now considered an icon of elegance, denies those blonde highlights. But it was fashion and as such, half the world joined the chandalism, surf necklaces and those hideous knobs.
- David Bowie and a desktop computer: and as always, Bowie is present in all decades. I love this photo that smells entirely of the 90s. The knob, the oversized american of pictures and the computer screen take me back to my early childhood.