Male beauty is as appreciated and valued as female beauty, although we are not so used to it. There are many men who like to look good and take care of their appearance, their face, their hair ... and that is why they like to read from time to time how to increase their self-esteem and discover beauty tips. To do this, you have to do self-care and know how to cultivate a lifestyle.
There is an important fact regarding the care of men's skin that differs greatly from that of women. The epidermis is 30% thicker, contains more sebaceous glands and its pores are much more prominent. In conclusion, your skin is much more oily and ages differently so your treatments will be totally different from those of a woman.
Table of Contents
Fundamental care for man
The face is the reflection of the soul and that leads to many of the beauty tips and treatments focus on that point. You have to know how to control the PH of the skin, since it is lower than that of a woman and more prone to impurities and acne. As the years go by, the skin becomes drier and that is why he suddenly presents those signs of aging so marked.
The eyes also reflect the passing of the years and the mood or functional state of your body. Knowing how to take care of this area is also essential as the place where you shave, since it is more prone to being sensitive and can react to any unforeseen more easily.
Hair care matters too, as well as if you have short, long, curly hair or the same beauty of the beard. You can read how to have an impeccable care for your hair by reading this article or how to take care of your beard step by step by clicking on this link.
The personal care of your body also influences a lot both physically and mentally. If you are one of those who do not follow a correct diet and it is messy you can try to read here the consequences of a poor diet. Playing sports regularly is also important and always serves as fundamental advice.
Beauty tips for men
- It is important to find yourself with an energetic and rested body. Sleeping 7 to 8 hours a day is the key, as well as eating a correct diet and sport with assiduity or regulation. From this point You will always find an active body and that will be reflected in your appearance.
- You must take care of your hair: washing hair the right way is important. It must be done on alternate days with the appropriate shampoo for your hair type. If, on the other hand, you play sports or have some kind of task that requires you to wash it every day, always choose a shampoo for daily use.
- For shaving or beard care: In the case of shaving, try to do it after a shower, as it will facilitate its action. Then apply a good after shave to avoid irritation. If your thing is to take care of your beard, always use shampoos for this type of hair and apply oils to treat it and make it look healthy and without so much firmness.
- For facial care, wash your face every day with cold water and use a good moisturizer during the day. Do not forget to also take care of your eyes, for this choose the best eye contour because it will be fundamental.
- It is important to have groomed brows that look natural and are broad, not thin and pointed.
- Sideburns like hair is essential that they always look good, neat and groomed They have to be profiled at the same height as each other and should never be cut higher than the top of the ear.
- At night also use a good moisturizer for the face. You can accompany it with some serum. This type of cream works best while you sleep since the skin regeneration process takes place between 2 and 4 in the morning.
- If you like to go beyond these basic cares, it is worth doing a facial peel in a homemade way and in a regular way as it will help remove impurities. Masks will also help enhance your appearance since their active ingredients penetrate your skin and create extra hydration.
- The rest of the body is one of the most forgotten, but also we can take care of our neck, cleavage, hands and feet. For this you can read in more detail how «give the best impression in your hands»Or a guide to«how to get perfect feet to wear in summer ».
What should a man have in his toiletry bag?
It seems curious to think that a man can have a toiletry bag with beauty products, but the fact is that yes, as a general rule they also like to carry their own products because they also take care of themselves. For many men, carrying a toiletry bag is essential and you will not miss: a deodorant, a moisturizer for the face, a perfume, shaving products such as an after shave, and a bath gel or shampoo. And if someone is a little more severe with their care, there will be even a repairing lip balm.